Sunday, July 7, 2013

Land Ahoy!

Lake Powell was a good time. In addition to working muscles I forgot I had thanks to water skiing (I'm still sore) I got in some nice open-water swims. I've been back on dry land for a couple days now, and it's been great to get reacquainted with my bike and running shoes.



I dusted my Asics off in style yesterday at the Park City Trail Series 10k with my wife, siblings, and questionable brother-in-law. The course was really cool, with some amazing views, single track sections, and lots of up and down. With family in town from various states, I just had fun with this one and ran with each of them at one point or another throughout the race. I haven't done many trail races, but I highly recommend them if you're in a rut and sick of your local roads.


trail run fun in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment