Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fire It Up

I hardly ever run with music (actually I can't remember the last time I did), but I often have a song playing in my head. Thursday night I went for my last long run before my upcoming race, keeping the pace comfortable and my heart rate low. Most of the run was accompanied by this song, which I thought I'd share. It's a nice little tune if you've got some longer workouts this weekend.



As a side note, it's funny what random songs sometimes pop into my head during a workout or race. I remember once during a cross country meet back in the day "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" somehow made it's way in there and I just couldn't shake it. Weird.

Lastly, this is overdue, but as the Triple Threat "wordsmith" I wanted to thank you the reader for following the blog. Traffic has grown much faster than expected, and I greatly appreciate you tuning in. Like triathlon, there's always progress to be made. Triple Threat is just starting out with regards to our social media platforms, and we need your help! If you've enjoyed the blog, please consider checking out our newly launched Facebook page, following us on Twitter, and in general spreading the word to others.

For anyone who goes above and beyond, we'll be sending out some Triple Threat shirts as a way to say thank you. 

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment