Thursday, November 7, 2013

One Year Anniversary

Yesterday I realized that the blog is now one year old. They grow up so fast, don't they? It’s been fun, and a lot more successful in terms of clicks and views than I could have hoped. On behalf of Triple Threat Triathlon, thanks for following along!

In that very first post (and also on the  profile) I said “I hope you find a good mix of race reports, practical advice, attempts at humor, etc.” 

Looking back on the past year, here are a few of the more popular posts within those categories:


Attempts at Humor:
Triathlon Trash Talk
The Nod of Approval
Lesson Learned
Man Card I & II
Ironmen Don't Walk!


Practical Advice:
Open Water Tips From a Mediocre Swimmer
The Checklist
Flat Attack

Also, everyone I've interviewed has been simply awesome... thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment