Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Greetings

Hi there.  I'm a founder and team member of Triple Threat Triathlon (triplethreattriathlon.com), a triathlon site / coaching services / soon-to-be apparel company that's centered around an on-line team.  I'm originally from Indiana, but after two years in France, two in Italy, and six in Wisconsin, I now live in Salt Lake City with my wife and two kids.  I got into triathlon in 2003 and have been hooked ever since.  I've completed around 50 tris, and stumbled my way through my first Ironman earlier this year.  I'm not elite by any means, but really love the process of training and improving, the friendships I've made in the sport, and the excitement of racing.  Like many of you, my family is the most important thing to me, and I do my best to juggle my training around family time and working a "9 to 5."  As one of the only members of Triple Threat capable of forming words into sentences, (jk jk as the kids say) I’ve been tasked with spearheading this blog.  There will be contributions from others down the road, but by and large I regret to inform you that you’ll be hearing from me.  We hope that you find a good mix of attempts at humor, race reports, practical advice, etc.  If you crack a smile even once, learn one little thing, or feel inspired in any way, then this blog will have served its purpose.

In addition to following the blog, check out our site to learn about joining the team.  We'd love to have you on board!


Collin

No comments:

Post a Comment