Thursday, April 7, 2016

Ego Officially Bruised

Today is a lovely spring day in my neck of the woods, and it's time to venture outside the pain cave and into the great outdoors. These clips best sum up the process of changing the worn out tire I've had on the trainer all winter for a new one... that thing was tight as a drum!!



First couple attempts... good intentions met with almost immediate failure:


After wiping my sweaty hands and giving the tire a stern talking to. WHY WON'T THIS LAST LITTLE BIT GO ON?!?:



After muttering a lengthy stream of choice words at the tire, gritting my teeth and SWEARING WITH AN OATH that the tire would NOT defeat me:



Now, if you'll excuse me, with small blisters on my thumbs and a significantly bruised ego, I'm finally heading out for a ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment